Calmbirth is a preparation program preparing couples for the birth of their baby.
During Calmbirth classes couples are taught how to:
- access their natural inner resources to alleviate the fear, anxiety and tension experienced during pregnancy, labour and childbirth.
- the practical skills of relaxation, breathing and visualisation, which can be used during pregnancy, labour, childbirth and beyond.
- how the mother’s body is specifically designed to birth her baby naturally and calmly, and with the right preparation; to work with the process rather than resist it.
- the importance of the mother’s beliefs and attitudes about birth and how these can be one of the major differences between a positive and negative birth experience.
- the importance of bonding with their baby and how this affects their baby’s future life.
- to be empowered to take control of their own birthing experience.
Calmbirth classes are conducted by our quaified Calmbirth practitioners who are also experienced midwives.
In Harmony Calmbirth
C/o Level 1, 64 Victor Cres
Narre Warren 3805